Monday, July 4, 2011

Green the black.










stripes cropped tee-lightgreen maxi-black -mustard socks-belt-peep toe clogs

That's such a lovely maxi in green.Absolutely looks summery and fresh here.I love this summer day just because it's all about colour.I did had fun with it.Enjoying the soft evening sunshine and the wind bracing me up while walking down the street.Went to the town and meet Victor there.We went to the random boutique  to get some new idea and inspiration for the hair show in next month.This's a post before I did hair dying,and my hair look better now.Love it.

3 comments:

  1. love that bright green skirt :)

    thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :D
    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous green skirt! i think your hair looks gorgeous here, too :) following
    Watermelon thunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the maxi skirt paired with the cropped tee! great look. :)

    charmeleons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete