Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Platform creeper.





















 Vintage blazer-leopard print top-tight skirt-leather clutch-oxford laceup platform

I was wearing the peach blazer coat and tight skirt from my mom and get the leopard print top from local store.I think I can try to sew some same kind of this leopard top,it's so comfy to wear and I still have this fabric clothes in my room ha.I get the leather clutch and oxford platform last week while I went shopping with Mute,spent a good time so.I'm doing some colour blocking here and found that torquoise colour can works well with the earthtone colour too,colour boom oh ya.

 Please VOTE for my design work which participanting in MOFEW-the searh by clicking the link shown below.I really do need all your support and votes here and share it to all your love too.Email me for any questions.Thank you!


http://promotion.binkd.com/contest.aspx?id=185&eid=44502


1 comment:

  1. Where did you get those oxford creepers from? How much did they cost?

    ReplyDelete