Sunday, April 8, 2012

TOPSHOP.TOPMAN preview ss2012














    Selfmade blazer-seldmade blouse- Kitschen leather shorts-DIY stocking-DUET creeper shoes

Seems like I'm wearing so much of my selfmade pieces on the show.That's my handmade pink blazer made by satin crepe textured.and this silky soft texture is actually so sweet for some summer outing,I gonna put this on again and again for whole next week.Besides,there's another handmade blouse I take with the blazer here.Finish sewing the blouse couple months ago by using some leftover fabric in my school.That's kind of the cut out shirt,long sleeves with white collar here.

Special thanks to Jane who offer me the invites to this amazing show-Topshop Topman SS2012 show.That's one of my favourite's show and god everything was just so amazing!I went there with my lil sis Tangie and we had so much fun around there.Yet the chocolate cupcakes is too sweet for me and I didn't drink any alcohol on that night-this is poor.


4 comments:

  1. I think I really need to do this DIY with the blouse, it's so cool! You look gorgeous. Hope you have agreat time in the Topshop Topmand SS12 show :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know about this.Thanks J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blouse on you and I love your bag, great outfit you put together here, I love the touch of the run-pantyh.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete