Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY Curtain Tape Belt






Needs: Curtain tape
            2 pieces of elastic
            Velcro stick on tape
         
Just finish writing an article about sport inspired fashion trend and keep my mind in that.I want to get some sporty accessories to add cheer to the outfits. So, I went to the nearby fabric store and try to find something else.I grabbed the curtain tape (25 inches long) and think this's cool to make a belt. I sew the Velcro tapes at the edge front of the belt and  2 pieces of elastic tapes at the back.It's kind of easy to make this DIY belt and I just spent 2 bucks for all the materials! Love how this curtain tape belt looks like after all-the combination of metal and off white color create a futuristic and minimalism take.
           


No comments:

Post a Comment