Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIY striped jeans






beanie hat-white knitted tanks-white tee-neon yellow metal belt-DIY stipred jeans


I really obsessed in wearing white these days,can't get enough of this white tee and knitted top.I just bought the silver metal necklace and can't wait to show everyone,want it so much for a long time and now I got it with bargain price!
Taking some pictures after went shopping with my mom last weekend.I spent so much time at home recently so gonna show you all that what I had  done in last week.New DIY.I got my old denim shorts and the used fabric dyes in white,which I usually do some craft work in the highschool year.After laying down strips of the masking paper tape,here comes to the paint section.Well,it was fun and super easy,you should give it a shot too.


No comments:

Post a Comment