Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Handmade Double Zipper Skirt







Can't get enough of floral prints lately,I had made a double zipper floral print skirt couple weeks ago.Try to check out my page for this lovely skirt,there are available from small to large size.Plain white top is my another obsession recently too.I had my mom vintage's blouse, kinda in love with the lace material and V-neck details.

So I had few days off in last week and it was pretty joyful spent with my family and friends. We visited to the beach and had seafood dinner,the night was a little chill and we took couples pictures before the heavy rain.I 
have been searching ideas for DIY dressing table in Pinterest and Tumblr,couldn't make a decision for it.I want something simple in white with floral patches.Don't forget to follow my pinterest account here to get more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment