Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIY Floral Shades







DIY floral shades - Handmade blazer - H&M tee - studded jeans - Brand's outlet belt

 Have been inspired by the MercuraNYC floral sun glass and wanna get myself one.So I went to the book store last week and tried to look around for some floral patches.There's different kind of patches I could found,glitter one or vintage one.I got the one in lilac colour which adding a touch of pastel perfection for my sun glass.

The white sheer tee is from H&M, madly in love with this material and I could wearing couple times once a week.That's my handmade baby pink blazer and studded jeans,matching them with a light yellow belt from Brand's outlet. The total outfits is little bit preppy pastel and the accessories looks so eye candy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment