Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Don't throw away your jeans.





Hamdmade sheer top - Kitschen leather shorts - Nose gladiator sandal - Fourskin sling beg

Post tittle - Don't throw away your jeans.I really mean to say about the sheer top I'm wearing.I was using the leftover jeans leg from one of my DIY jeans before to make this sheer top.The chiffons I get from the textile store is like dreamy camouflage print, an ultimate colour combination of black,purple and turquoise green. The jeans part adds an unique touch as the sleeve of this top which I'm extremely fond of keep wearing it!

It was an early morning I went out with my bro to have some light breakfast then walk around in the shopping mall.I'm wearing something quite simple and easy,didn't spent so much time in my wardrobe while I have to wake up earlier. It's my bf's G-shock watch,it's like a must for myself to wear something white recently.I just got some fabric in white from the store,gonna make the first ever white dress. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment