Saturday, April 20, 2013

WHITE BITES.







 F21 PU leather vest - Dad's Polo knit shirt - 
DIY cropped white jeans - New Balance 420 Men's classic shoes

Really want to get more whites until I found this New Balance 420 casual shoes - a pair for men but I totally want it to be my own. This is too comfortable to walk especially I spend most of the time keep running up and down stairs. Well my parent always have the awesome stuff and my dad's Polo knit shirt is another lovely piece that I want to have for long time ago. I cropped the white denim jeans which got it from thrifting shopping into the short one, tucked in my dad's shirt and finally I'm being like a man,lol.


2 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    remember im your follower? I have already been your follower long time ago and i have just made my own new blog because of your blog inspiration :)

    I know your are already so famous and might not consider me but if you mind to help and support by following my new blog, i would be so thanks for it :)

    love,
    Gisela
    Website | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look :)

    www.zoblanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete