Saturday, December 21, 2013

How do I do.





 Long sleeve t-shirt c/o F.O.S - paisley print skirt pant c/o mom's closet - stylenanda inspired leather sandal heels c/o Taobao - silver lion head necklace c/o Bugis Junction store 

Escaping the freezing weather and cozy up in this basic long sleeve shirt. Am still a big fan digging into my mom's closet - fond of mixing my basic wear with the vintage pieces. There's another favourite's print which showed up on this skirt-like shorts, this paisley print perfectly blending with silver and black.

I had my brunch alone today while waiting him to finish job. A lazy evening while I walk around in the book store - got myself nothing but did picked up some Christmas presents for the mates. I want to get a new sketch book and some drawing tools while I really need more inspiration to get over this. 









No comments:

Post a Comment