Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vietnam Photo Diary pt I




monotone stripes t-shirt c/o H&M - midi skirt pant c/o Zara - raglan sleeve men tee & wool cap c/o Brands outlet

Greetings everyone! I've been back from my long holiday and this time I did spent a good time with the besties at Vietnam-2 hours flight from my little land. We been went to Mui Ne→Dalat→Ho Chi Minh City in a week and this was truly awesome to explore everything in this beautiful country. I pretty impress with the natural scenery and all the kind and friendly local people there. There were so many memorable moments when we taking jeep along the Mui Ne beach,trying some local foods such as spring rolls,banh mi,pho (raw & fresh!), bike riding at White Sand Dunes and even walking on the Fairy Stream with bare foots. I've been uploaded tons of photos which took in Mui Ne and there's part II to share about my days which spent in Dalat and HCMC city too, so do enjoy your weekend to read this. Happy Sunday y'all!












No comments:

Post a Comment