Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peekaboo














self-made dress- harem pants-black belt-vintage clutch-black peep toe clogs-bf's leica
 
I made this dress which I tapped into the pant  for a years ago and I just wanna learn how to make the puff sleeves.All the mates feeling funny for the upper part of the dress.They said I'm looked like a clown after put it on.LOL.I love my two new vintage rings which costs RM10each,and mix with the old silver bangles.I got the vintage bag from bf. So lovely it is yet it's actually a pencil case. The last picture is my bf's new camera.It has a vintage case in brown colour,love it.

My friend had a booth at Lah Lah Land bazaar last Sunday.Felt regret for unable to visit the place because I received an urgent call from friend.He asked me for helping him in his graduation hair show.I had so much fun and learned a lot in the show.Will update the post asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment