Monday, May 30, 2011

HFW day two.






    


 self made dress with peter pan collar-black elastic belt-prune red flats-leica camera

I would like to wear this mustard yellowish dress as formal attire for attending cocktail party.This kind of colour is such a great choice for the night party if you are getting bored with 'little black dress' anymore.I love this mustard yellow.I had been picked up some chiffon and silks to make this adorable dress.and the dress looks more vintage with the peter-pan collar design.Pairing it with the flats in prune red colour and cotton socks in beige colour,I love how are they look great here.Sometimes I prefer to wear dress and gown,I think I'm look more feminine with these,lol.and I'm making another dress by using leopard print textile now,hope that I can finish it before this coming weekend.LUCK*

Love this.Campbell's.

8 comments:

  1. hye sis
    I love your dress
    I really admire you that made such a beautiful thing
    very beautiful dress and designer
    those shoes made all color comes together
    the belt and accessories are combinated
    you are very beautiful my sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress!! can't believe you made it! you're very talented! :D
    [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that dress---splendidity; if that's a real word! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! the dress is so beautiful! I like it so so much! :D and I want a ring like your, love that tipe of blue! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!!
    So pretty in yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dress. do you take order? :)

    ReplyDelete