Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just still in panic.










magenta long sleeve knitted blouse-stripes cropped tee-ripped jeans-grey socks-doc marten'sboots

An outfit post.I went for dinner with the girlfriend last weekend.We had some fresh salmon sushi and pepper beef don for our late dinner.The food was pretty awesome and we had some coffee again with Victor after the meal.This is the 2nd time I wore this gorgeous knitted blouse(one in the previous post).I adore it's amazing colour and the soft material,and I think it turned out well with the stripes tee here.I got the shades for at FOS warehouse's sale.Love it so much that the shades turned out to a lil bit purple when the camera was flashing.I bought this vintage ring for  at the KL bazaar.Actually I had a booth with my friend Mei in the same day also,so just paid a visit at other's booth and guess what? I had this lovely ring for only rm6!

1 comment:

  1. great look, love the knitted top! :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete