Sunday, August 7, 2011

BnC.







   





sleeveless top-leopard print tubes-ripped jeans-biker short-peep toe clogs

When I asked my mom that did you have any biker short,she just passed me this and this is so lovely.I adore the stretch cotton texture with a small label tag on the bottom left of it.(Alexander Wang pre fall 09 collection in my mind now btw) I remember that I was confused to get this top in pink or olive green colour  from the store,but in the end I choose for it cuz pink is my love,still.And I get the leopard tube bra from my school teacher,seriously it's more expensive than the top I wearing now.Least of all,I had my usual ripped jeans here,and the bike short as a layering piece.

I did set up a booth with Mei at I Bazaar,Syopz Taylor's Uni last weekend.That was really a long hot day so that we decided to bring portable fan in the next day.So good that we made some new friends there and I can have my favourite Chatime drinks ha.and we are going to join KL bazaar which held on 19-20th August at Solaris,Mont Kiara too,feel free to come visit,thx!                    

No comments:

Post a Comment