Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Candy Talks.















round flip len sunglass-DIY stripes top-ripped jeans-polka dot belt

No jokes,I choose all these pieces from 400 plus piece pictures ha.Beside the black and nude stripes top,this is another stripes top I made for myself.I get some sweet creamy colour for the shirt,the green and purple colour  look so perfect here.I bought this polka dot belt few years ago,I wanna throw it in bin before this but luckily I didn't ha.Feeling fappy that I got this cute round sunglass after my dinner last night.It's in a bigger size compare to all my previous one,pretty cool when I open both of the black glasses.And there's Lady Gaga wearing same glasses in the last pic,she really looks drop dead gorgeous here. 

This pair of glasses is perfect for any activities and you will be the focus of the crowd. Also this will be a best gift for your stylish friends. Email me and order yours today!(black,blue,yellow,red)

No comments:

Post a Comment