Monday, August 15, 2011

Fringe top.










Diy fringe top-diy ripped jeans-lace socks-long beads necklace-round shades

I'm SELLing this brand new  Diy white boho style fringe top.Bought the white fringe laces when browsing around in the accessories shop,I bought black colour too.That's Japan cotton texture and the quality make this top just so comfy to put it on.and I sewing some quarter inches pleats for the front and back part of it.You can get one for yourself by visit KL bazaar this coming Fri and Sat since I ll have a booth with friends there.or email me to order yours.

That's the old long jeans and I cut it into shorts.I swear that it looks so much better right now ha.Don't feel like wearing so much accessories recently,but this colour bead necklace could really cheer up any outfit.I love how the pop colours mixing with,and how could I don't grab this when it just costs 8 bucks?

Since that's a good response for selling the mickey flip lens sunglass,am going to sell this round shades too.Don't worry,you ll get the new one,in black or brown or white colour.Email me for any questions.
image via polyvore

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! Is perfect!!!
    And by the way your blog is awesome! I'm following you!

    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete