Thursday, August 11, 2011

Doom and gloom.










stripes scarf- thrifted white blouse-high waist short-lace socks-vintage lace up boots

There's stripes scarf  that I received from a new friend which we met at bazaar last week.And I'm wearing a thrifted white blouse and the high waist short in crimson red from random boutique.I wearing Mei's boots when taking pictures,because my pairs is not so match with the outfits ha.And pairing the cross necklace with my sis's owl pendant necklace here,love the colourful stones on the pendant and the owl looks more than just cute.(sorry I didn't take any close shot)Then I just had Mcd happy meal with my bf since I want to get the new free toy- hello kitty watch! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty!!
    I really love your blog and your amazing style, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too :)
    (I hope you like it) ;)
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete