Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dots and dots.






Thrifted polka dot top-high waist pant-polka dot legging-Mango beg-ankle boots

The song Silent Night by The Temptations is playing when I had coffees and choc bars.A few shots taken by my lil sis when we walked around after brunch.A lovely day in one of my favorite's boots.I bought it last Christmas and just feel like wearing this in Christmas season only lol.This is another polka dots top I found in the bundle shop near my school.I could get some time to browsing around and find pretty stuffs before the class at here.This shirt ran a bit large just like the men's wear,but I still pay for the FIVE bucks to get this.  I bought the short pant and beg quite long time ago and I think that the maroon red color pant is just so suitable for this holiday season!The beg is from Mango,always use it when go to school.Seems like it's easy matching with everything,I love wearing a tee with jeans and carrying this vintage beg.It might be simple but is the best for schooldays.Besides,I had some amazing good Christmas decor ideas with the boy,gonna had some wood ornaments,cute toys and or course a Christmas tree(for small space) in this week.Gonna create a warm entryway in his room for the Christmas!

Karencyan Store is going to join The Big Fest in this coming Saturday at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar,PJ Trade Centre,Selangor.You guys have to come earlier to grab the new arrivals,vintage accesorries and pre-love pieces!Can't wait to see you there =)



No comments:

Post a Comment