Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Penang Photo Diary I














It's only part of the pictures I took for in vacation trip when I spent last week staying at Penang Island.It was the last time I went to this beautiful island 4 years ago and I still love this place so much. The weather is actually pretty hot so I've been keep wearing t-shirts and sleeveless tanks. I'm wearing two men's t shirt for the first day of the trip,couldn't help when first saw the pieces at F.O.S store even though my bf was confused that I found nothing in lady's department. The F21 polka dot socks looks way funky with the Converse shoes here and you guys should go grab it with selling price of  9 bucks only! I love how the colourful beads necklace matching so well with my black tee in the last photo - inspiring aztec bohemian style.

I had so much nice food in the trip and been walked a lot along the old street.Taking pictures everywhere just like a typical tourist and good to spend some time in the authentic coffee shop too. Fruity popsicle and fresh coconut juice would be my favourite after a long walk along the beautiful Batu Ferringgi Beach.Stay tune for the coming post,there's more photo of the trip to share with y'all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment