Sunday, January 4, 2015

A good day.

Nike tees c/o online blogshop - harem pants c/o H&M - PU leather slip on c/o similar here

After a partly cloudy morning, I finished breakfast with dad and plan to soak into drama marathon for the whole evening. Then there's a call, so I switch off my laptop and go for a walk. Kinda missing cafe latte topped with whipped cream (my favourite's!), but ends up sipping sparkling juice after finish whole bowl of mashed potato. Sunday is always the best day to keep calm and do anything like nothing happen. Although it's a gloomy day, I'm wearing floppy hat and casual tees( just for looking not so normal) and look pretty simple to have all in black. It's been couple months since I back from Bangkok, still browsing through the photos and gotta pick some to show here. Stay tuned :)



2 comments:

  1. I really like the photos on your blog!

    http://annamarialazarek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete