Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bangkok Photo Diary.

















Bangkok city- a place that I would like to visit again and again. I guess the coolest thing in this trip was too much of walk until I can barely feel my legs, yet I still pretty enjoy for this and those Thai food is the best ( don't miss tomyam pls). I' rather be taking pictures of this beautiful city then spending time in the coffee shop although I'd listed some must-go-places. Bf and I hunting places like those tourists but we find out that catching trains is quite interesting since our last train ride is when we were 17. I'm going to visit to this place soon and no way I'm already on my way .


















3 comments:

  1. may i know where is your hat from :-)

    ReplyDelete

  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot
    GCLUB มือถือ

    ReplyDelete