Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOMma mia.







                   


bohemian style headband-knee long skirt-mustard green socks-black oxfords-Mango beg

This skirt is just so simple but am so in love with it's shoulder design and amazing colour.I m feel great when the bohemian style headband which I bought it at my hometown totally match with this skirt.Pairing it with  vintage belt which I got from F.O.S.I'm not sure that is this shop has any outlet in other country,but I visit this outlet store quite often.It sells garments and accessories in affordable price,and I usually can get some nice belts here,lol.

Happy birthday and mother's day to my mom.We just had a peaceful yet sweet celebration while watching tv programmes in the room.My mom was so suprised with the cake and pressie,I love this.Friend Yang gonna come to visit me tomorrow after he finished his degree study at Singapore.Lotsa thing to catch up,and no Monday blue =)

No comments:

Post a Comment