Friday, May 13, 2011

Stripes in black.








                    black hat with rivets-t shirt with long sleeve-platinum necklace-black shorts-stipes             legging-grey socks-peep toe wedges

Get the new necklace at rm8 and the new hat at rm20 which I so love it decorated with rivets.Feel glad that how good is this simple long sleeve tee put together with the stripes legging.Everyone love my leggings too,hee.Actually I was feeling extremely hot when put all this things on,so I just hide in air cond room for whole day long ,lol.

I've been so busy in this week,hecticiest week of mine.My friend Mei has a booth at Solaris and Sunway Giza  next month,and I decided to sew some pieces for sale.So exciting!and I spent a lot for buying textiles and accesories in this month,so broke now,urghhh.Summer is calling and I tried to make something in pop colours.Summer needs colour and colour,lol.I'll take some pictures for my work later,so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment