Thursday, July 28, 2011

WHEN THE WORLD ENDS,YOU'LL KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.















stripes blouse-thrifted polka dots top-ripped jeans-cotton socks-boots-

Feel great that I found this thrifted polka dot tops at Viva la bazaar,and I also get another leopard printed top for rm5 each.I always want to try something polka dots with the stripes and I found it works on here,pairing the top with my usual stripes shirt and they look perfect when put together.I was wearing my usual jeans,that's my most favourite jeans and you can't imagine how many times I wear it in a week,lol.

Just went for a swim this evening and I'm feeling tired weak now.I need to do exercise more and actually it's good that splash around and have some fun with friend in this extremely hot day.I'm looking for a new handphone now since I'd lost mine few days ago,oh I hate this cuz that's no fun paying all that money for a new lousy phone.

1 comment:

  1. that polka dot top is such a great thrift I like that striped top too :) great colour combos!

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete