Thursday, September 29, 2011

Your evil things.







chanel logo tee
leopard printed maxi skirt-karencyan store
leather clutch
oxford laceup platform

Again,it has been forever since  my last post ha.This month has been insane for me,I have been working so hard for the loussy competition and my FB page.oh ya,I m created a page to sell my handmade clothes and some vintage accessories which I used to sell them in fahsion bazaar.That's quite hard for me this time cuz I need to spend much more time at my room just to finish all these stuff,urghh.

okay,back to here I was wearing my favourite logo tee with the leopard printed maxi.I feel like a lil grunge rock here and the platform is just so comfy for me.Love the long maxi skirt in leopard print,the print is lovely I should get more of this fabric to make some pieces,kimono cape perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. This look is pretty badass. Love the mix of prints, colors, and textures. Those platform oxfords are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to check out your store! i'm always in awe of your hand made pieces, you're a huge inspiration for me :D
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete