Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ads - Shop Laurella




Fashion does not exist in dresses only, it has to do with the way we live, the way we think, and all those ideas forming around us. Feel free to mix and match with our outfits, you will be surprised at what you can achieve -Shop Laurella


I like this quotes which been found at the page of Shop Laurella. This is a brand new place offering a great shopping experience for us when do online shopping. All of the items displaying clearly and I so want to get every pieces from the sites! The clothing are fashionable and classy, easy going with any tops and bottoms. I actually placed an order for this couple weeks ago and this is super great while I got the parcel in less than a week. The pricing is affordable for me since I need to save much for my sewing machine, yet I also impressed by the quality of the pieces that I received. I got the neon flowy top (seen on my previous post) and zipper bandage skirt which I really surprised with the garments's quality. They are totally same as I seen on the site as the stitching is pretty good and textile quality is amazingly comfortable to wear.

This is free shipping fee for those who live in Singapore and SGD$5 for international shipping.You will also save up to 15% more when sign up as a member.Get into Shop Laurella now for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment