Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Singing Army.





Thrifted blazer - GAP men tanks - Jacyln zipper bandage skirt  -Cotton On cap - NILE shoes 

Wearing monotone outfits with my vintage shades.There was Jacyln zipper bandage skirt from ShopLaurella which is one of my favourite onlie store lately. I'm so grateful of the quality of the skirt, it's full lined and feel silky slouchy. Do check it out for more items from the sites, everything is so vintage and classy for this autumn season. It's was a men tanks from GAP, kind of obsessed with the little camouflage print's artwork on the top, I had some great time with it for all this weekend.This is about what I'm wearing for the last Saturday.I managed to blog for this yesterday but it's too tiring for me since getting home late after having sushi dinner with my family. It was a great night spending with the family members plus having so much salmon salshimi and temaki afterall. Me and my sister also do some last minute shopping then I got a new sunglass- in rainbow shades! I really want to go to cinema and catch up movie for this coming weekend.It's Halloween day and I hope to watch for the scary part - Frankenstein asking for the jello candy perhaps?   












No comments:

Post a Comment